Wednesday 20 July 2016

Making videos

I’ve been playing around with making a few videos – it’s a steep learning curve.
It so happened that the management of my unit decided that today was the day for cleaning the brickwork on the driveways around the complex, so I had the wonderful music of the power washer all morning.

Then, he took a break so I decided to try a short demo. I spent the best part of 10  minutes  doing some demo brush stokes only to find that “record” had not been pressed! Oh dear – back to the drawing board.

Anyway, this short clip is from my recent watercolour portrait for Sktchy. I’ve added some images and titles so at last I’m getting to grips with the medium.








                                              
Sp pleased to have another Sktchy pick 

There's no music yet. I don't know about you but I find a lot of music that accompanies most instruction videos to be annoying. 
Please let me know what you think.
Do you like music? 

No comments:

Post a Comment