Wednesday 28 June 2017

A short Sabbatical - at home.

A couple of weeks ago, I had the bad luck to have another driver run into the back of my car. I was stationary, he was watching the lights at the intersection not  car in front of him. 

Since I would be without my car for at least this week, I decided to take the opportunity to take a sabbatical - in my Studio. There are no classes - the Studio is closed for the winter break - I have no appointments or obligations - I have uninterrupted time to draw and paint. 

I start each day with a walk in the park across the road from my home. Each morning I vary the route, sometimes walking up the road to enjoy the sunrise. The downside of this route is an increase in traffic noise, but well worth it for the beauty of the sky. Here are some images on my Instagram page - Early morning colour

Once home, I settle myself in the Studio and get busy. Mid morning I take a short break walking up the road to Deja Bru Cafe for coffee. While there, I have time for a quick sketch, then it's back into the Studio for the rest of the day.



Monday 26th June


Tuesday 27th June 





















No comments:

Post a Comment