Sunday 7 August 2016

Red Bubble - some lovely products


Red Bubble is a great site for artists wanting to use their images in a broader context. Images of your art can enhance a variety of products from mobile phone cases to throw cushions, greeting cards, cups and spiral notebooks. New designs are added frequently with many styles of clothing also on offer. 

I thought I would include a couple of screenshots so you can see some of the items on offer. I've used many of my paintings as designs for these.

Before promoting the products, I purchased some of the range to check the quality. My iPhone case has proved to be durable and looks good. The cards, in various sizes, come with an envelope. The more you buy, the bigger the discount. I also bought a throw pillow with the artichoke design and am so pleased with the quality of both printing and fabric.

Please note: the prices shown are in AUD$ and do not include postage. 
If you sign up for the newsletter you will receive a discount on your order. often certain products are promoted with extra discount offered.

The unique and colourful iPhone Cases & Skins on Redbubble have custom cuts and independent designs for these phones iPhone SE, 6S/6, 6S/6 Plus, 5S/5, 5C or 4S/4.

In addition there are designs for Samsung Galaxy phones.

I ordered the design shown first which is from the painting Nymphaea. My iPhone case has proved to be durable, minimal scratches on the case and moreover looks very good.




Throw Cushion covers - please note that the cushion can be ordered separately.




No comments:

Post a Comment