Sunday 26 March 2017

Coolum Panorama


I love the sea. Walking along the beach is one of the things I miss about living in Durban. Although I didn't live right on the beach, I was a lot closer. Now if I want to see the sea it involves a two hour drive and a lot of heavy traffic as well.

Consequently, when I do get the opportunity, I make the most of my time there. Coolum Panorama continues the theme of sea paintings which had their origin in a visit to Coolum Beach a couple of years ago, Rocks, sea and sand 24th December 2014 and Watching - Coolum Beach.


Coolum Panorama - oil on canvas 610mm x 1200mm

This painting has been selected for the Online Exhibition for The Rotary Spectacular 2017. 
The full exhibition catalogue will be online from 15th May 2017. 

Rocks, sea and sand 24th December 2014 - oil on canvas 605mm x 605mm



Watching - Coolum Beach  oil on canvas 910mm x 610mm 
Rotary Art Spectacular 2015 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment