Tuesday 29 October 2013

A New Look for Art Matters

I have wanted to do a design re-vamp here for some time. Lately I find that reading white text on a black background is difficult and after a while my eyes hurt...

The grey background I used to have was easier on the eye but I decided to go minimal and switch to a white background with grey text.
The Pages have moved to the top of the blog under the header but otherwise everything is where it was.

I feel a little silly telling you this when you can see for yourself the changes I've made!!

I would love to know what you think of the changes.... go on, be brave - leave a comment, please.

3 comments:

  1. I like the slimmer header image. And It is easier to read. I have been thinking about my blog recently too....with so much social media available not sure where to put my energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Much easier on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete