It's taken me a while to get there but this post marks the 100th since I started this blog.
- Sold and packed up a house
- Sold my share of a family business
- Bade farewell to family and friends
- Moved continents - South Africa to Australia
- Discovered many inspiring blogs and made virtual friends worldwide
- Moved into my new home
- Set up my studio
- Started art classes
- Built and planted a garden (with help from my kind son-in-law)
- Learnt to swop some words i.e. "jumper" instead of "jersey" and some new expressions "no worries, mate"
- Painted a number of paintings
- Won a few prizes
- Set up an Etsy site and made a sale
- Made so many new friends - and this is the part that really makes me feel at home.
The image is a work in progress. I started this painting shortly before I received the Paris commission.
It's been great fun to splash out in full colour.