Sunday 29 January 2012

New Journeys - Vintage Soul

This is the first Exhibition by the members of Vintage Soul - it is"New Journeys" because for some of the group it's their first exhibition.



Seagulls at Redcliffe – oil on canvas 8” x 8” © 2012 Carol Lee Beckx

This Community Art and Craft group was formed by Tamara Haddon to allow women of all ages to come together and create art in a friendly atmosphere. The group meets once a fortnight at Artrageous in Deagan.
For a newcomer to Brisbane this is a great way for me to meet fellow artists.


Brighton Park: walking the dog - oil on canvas 8” x 8” © 2012 Carol Lee Beckx  
The opening night is on Friday February 3rd at 6:30pm. There will be live acoustic music by Danielle Lee, Mark Haddon and Dale Dearman. More details about the exhibition are here.

Brighton Park oil on canvas 8” x 8” © 2012 Carol Lee Beckx  

My paintings for the show are in this album on my Facebook page, Carol Lee Beckx Artist.
These small paintings are inspired by new places I have discovered, Brighton Park and the coast at Redcliffe.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful images of what looks to be a lovely seaside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.
    Kenda Small Block 8 XC Mountain Bike Tire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete