“Colour has taken possession of me; no longer do I have to chase after it. I know that it has hold of me forever... Colour and I are one. I am a painter.” Paul Klee
Flinders Blue Violet oil on canvas 1000 mm x 1000 mm Carol Lee Beckx ©2012
This is a three week course on Fridays from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
October 12th, 19th, 26th
Venue: Arthouse Northside
140 Braun Street
There are so many wonderful tubes of colour available it’s often hard to know where to start.
These classes will:
- Explore basic colour palettes;
- Simplify colour mixing with practice in colour mixing and matching.
- Unlock the secrets of harmonious colours;
- The classes will give you confidence and inspire your use of colour.
- You will be able to put these basics into practice.
- Students will each receive a printed copy of notes on Colour.
- $120 for the course
Please book at Arthouse Northside Tel: (07) 3869 2444
If you need more information please contact me.