Tuesday 7 March 2017

Gremlins

Mistakes are part of life. We all make them. Some are serious and have far-reaching consequences; some are more trivial and annoying than life-changing.

The important part about a mistake is not that you've made one, but what you do afterwards. It's how you fix the mistake that can make all the difference.

Watercolour Brush Case

When you're in the customer service industry, getting things right first time is important.
 If, however, everything that can go wrong goes wrong, how you correct the error is what separates ordinary customer service from excellent customer service.

I have been buying brushes from Rosemary & Co for about four years. Each parcel of their superlative brushes has arrived as ordered. The last shipment, however, seemed to be jinxed and it all went pear-shaped. Rosemary and her wonderful team have gone out of their way to fix the error and ensure we received the correct items and more at their cost. 
This is customer service at it very best and demonstrates genuine care for their customers. A big thank you to Rosemary and her staff.

Art Supply support group

There should be a support group for art supply tragics. I know that I have enough brushes to last a lifetime and still have a few to spare.  

My latest thing is brush cases.... 

I tried a cloth one I bought in London many years ago. It's lovely but unless there's something that goes beyond the brushes (like wooden chopsticks) they can easily get bent out of shape - forever. Then I tried the bamboo roll - I'm not too enamoured with that one, as it seemed the bristles got caught in the bamboo sticks and I battled to keep it closed.

When I saw this new case on Rosemary & Co's website I had to try it. There's also a  New Beginners set of brushes that fits into the case, with extra slots for more brushes. 


                    
Some of my favourite brushes

                         

                   


                      
The Beginners Brush Set


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment